Love For Sale (Unmastered, Unfinished)
LOVE FOR SALE
2. Lord Knows
3 . Photograph
4. I'm My Father's Son
5. Blues For Tee
6. Mo nie Worry (my Verse)
7. Fuck You Joe (Feat Slim Philexx )
8. Keezy Got The keys (Feat Keezy)
9. Props To the messiah (I still love that bitch freestyle)
10 . 2 Jays (Acapella) prod by Dj Blackpower
11. © Sizwe Se Mnyama (oppressed continent) *Bonus track
Love For Sale (Unreleased, Unmastered) Is Dropping in a couple of hours or it might be out by the Time you get this text
these are Just outtakes and shit I forget to master, re- record or just ideas from months back
for Love For Sale
and the credits are:
tracks: 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,11 are produced by Khalil
Track: 6 is produced by Slim Philexx
track: 9.D'Angelo & Smokie Robinson
(Liner Notes)
Everyting Was recorded At The house of Allah,Jehovah,Jah Owned By The ancestors
Praise to the Who gave Me Knowledge To Be
Not To conform to what I see
But To Believe in The dream Only Angels could reach
godspeed
-Love+∆=death
Comments
Post a Comment